2007年4月19日星期四

let's talk about CCTV PROGRAMS


Do you like watching CCTV programs? I like all of them very much! Such as CCTV-10; , one of the CCTV-10 programs, almost, I read it everyday! It begins on 8:30 PM every night. Do you know what it can attract to me? Let me tell you, in this program, there are so many little programs to be broadcasted. All of them are shown that all the true storys that are hard to imagine or complicated and confusing, but on doubt, they all can use science to explain. For examples, like why the man can sleep in the river? What wrong with my face? Is there having “ghost” in the world? Is there having bugbear in the world? And so on. The most attract topic is about the UFO, it is no doubt that many people are so interested in this topic! In this program, the scientists will explain and the prove the attestation.
Want to see more? Click this website: http://www.cctv.com/program/zoujinkexue/01/index.shtml

this is the pictures of why the people can sleep in the river?!


these are the pictures of bugbear


these are the pictures of UFO


see more: http://www.cctv.com/program/zoujinkexue/topic/science/C14443/02/index.shtml

7 条评论:

Jo 说...

Hello!
Do you remember my Dream?
No?!
It's to become a rock star...
If you have some time:
This Dream is getting real...
www.myspace.com/opportunitymusic

Jo 说...

P.S:
Hello from France!!
Bye

wuliniang 说...

hello,Iam coming.......

Kathy 说...
此评论已被作者删除。
Kathy 说...

Hello!
My dear friend!I hope you can be healthy and happy every day !

Sean Neoconnery 说...

Cool blog you have here! Thank you for coming by mine. Please come by anytime.

See you soon!

catalyst0527 说...

"Sleeping in the water" makes me fun. :)